Making Christmas Eve Boxes!

Friday 22 December 2017





Not long until Christmas now guys! 

I'm always looking for new traditions to make each year. Big or small, it's fun to start new memories. While I was browsing Pinterest the other month I came across the idea of "Christmas Eve Boxes" and knew that I had to make it happen. 

I love surprises and/or surprising people I care about. This is a really lovely way to enjoy the festivities before the big day and get into the spirit. I will definitely be putting these together when I have children and put all kinds of goodies in the boxes for them to enjoy.


His

Mine


These boxes don't have to be expensive either. You have all of November/December to collect little things to put into them. You could pick up 1-2 items per week and before you know it you'll have a full box! 


Ideas of box stuffers:

Fav Christmas chocolates

Marshmallows for toasting

Mugs

Festive socks

New Decorations

Christmas crackers

New pajamas 

A small gift 

A Christmas movie to watch

Hot chocolate mix

Movie snacks

Cider/wine

Christmas cookies





What do you think of the idea? Let me know what traditions you have on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas! Steph x. 

4 comments :

  1. Oh Steph, these look so cute! You must have had such fun putting them together! Is the idea behind them to be the same kind of thing as a stocking but on Christmas Eve? Or just something seperate altogether haha? Have a wonderful Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was really fun. Yeah totally! Like how people get to open a gift on Christmas Eve too. We're not really doing stockings this year, so I guess this is our version :)
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. These are so cute Steph!! Love this idea! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    Lucy and Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super cute! We don't have a 'Christmas Eve box' tradition but this makes me want to start one! x

    Avril Marie | Lifestyle Blogger

    ReplyDelete