Launching #NZBlogSquad!

Tuesday 20 September 2016




Hello, Everyone!
I have something really exciting to share with you today. It's a project that I am really passionate about working on and I am so happy that I decided to go for it. It's something that has been missing in the NZ blogging world, but don't worry because I am here to change that.

Alright, what is it? 

#NZBlogSquad is an online community for all Kiwi bloggers/vloggers to get together and support one another. I'll be re-tweeting your awesome posts, hosting fun chats, and further down the line I will be putting together blogger events/meetups for everyone to enjoy. 

As a blogger from New Zealand, I've struggled to find any local communities of fellow creatives to chat and get support from. I'm also yet to hear of any events being held, which is disappointing because bloggers are such awesome people! We are a small country after all, but that doesn't mean we can't have an awesome community to be a part of. So I thought, "Why don't I start one?" and so, #NZBlogSquad was born!


This community will be based on Twitter, but I have also started up an Instagram page. On there I can re-post your photos with a link back to you and celebrate your awesome pics. This is going to be a consistent community for you guys to be a part of, and the Twitter chats will be open to bloggers everywhere. It's a chance for us Kiwi's to support each other and have a positive space to discuss all things blogging/vlogging. You might even get a special mention to celebrate your awesome work!


Wanna join #NZBlogSquad? Follow us on Twitter!

I look forward to connecting with you!
Steph x.

3 comments :

  1. Ahh Steph this is so exciting! Makes me wish I still lived home in NZ...can I be an honorary member and we won't tell anyone I moved to Aussie haha?! I'll definitely be supporting you guys and joining the twitter chats anyway, it's so hard to find ones in the right time zone! Such a great idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad you think so! Of course you can!! That would be awesome. Once I have enough people I can start up the chats, I struggle for good times too :( Thanks heaps for the support! x.

      Delete
  2. What a cool idea :) I'm in a couple of NZ blogging groups but the more the merrier. I'm not sure what city you're in but I can invite you to one that has meet ups across NZ.

    ReplyDelete