Snaps From the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Friday 26 August 2016






















Like all other Potterheads, I'd dreamed of visiting Hogsmede at Universal Studios since it was announced. I was lucky enough to be able to finally make the trip and it was everything I had hoped it would be. There were little gems hidden in every shop and you can even hear Moaning Murtle in the bathroom!
The best part was the waiting journey for The Forbidden Journey ride, which takes you through Hogwarts castle. You get to walk through Dumbledore's office, Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom and really feel like you're in the hallways. It felt like home! The ride itself let's you ride a broom with Harry on the Quidditch Pitch and around castle grounds, and I loved every second. Also, Butterbeer is awesome!


Have you ever visited WWOHP? 
Steph x. 



11 comments :

  1. It sounds and looks so magical! I'd love to visit one day! x

    www.bethanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! You definitely have to visit there some day :)
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been to any Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It looks so incredible from your photos! Hopefully will be able to visit it, someday! <333 -Dems | electrick cities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure you do! It's one of the coolest places I've ever been :)
      Steph x.

      Delete
  3. Great photos! I'd love to go to here it looks like so much fun!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You have to, it's the best.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  4. We're going in April next year and oh my god I cannot WAIT! That ride sounds incredible, and I'm ready to totally immerse myself in the Hogwarts experience, eeeek!

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you're going to love it!! I was such a happy fangirl. I hope you have the best time :)
      Steph x.

      Delete
  5. omg so jealous! looks like you had an amazing time. One day i will go here!

    http://www.thewhimsicalwildling.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will! It's so worth the trip, it's amazing.
      Steph x.

      Delete
  6. I visited in June and it was magical! I love everything Harry Potter (in fact looking through your blog we have loads in common :)!) and it really was everything I dreamed it would be. Although when we went we got stuck on the Gringotts ride for 45 minutes!!

    Kayleigh x
    http://hazelnutmusings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete