Magical Moments At Disneyland!

Wednesday 31 August 2016





Everyone talks about Disneyland being a magical place, and I can definitely confirm that it's true. The whole day wasn't perfect, but there were some pretty special moments that happened to all of us. Even as grown-ups we had the best time and could feel a bit of the magic around the place. I thought I would share my magical Disney moments with you and see if you've ever experienced some magic at a park too!



Meeting Kylo Ren 





This wasn't something I expected to happen at all that day, which only made it even more fun. My family and me went into the Star Wars Launch Bay, which is full of awesome props from the movies. My brother jumped in line for something and I joined him not knowing what it was. The awesome and hilarious cast members kept us entertained in line then we went through to meet him. It was pretty scary! You hear is big boots coming then he marched us over to take photos. It was awesome! 



Riding the Tea Cups with my family 



There's something so iconic about this ride, so it had to be done. Everyone in line was so excited to get on and we all ran to an available tea cup when we were let in. Me, Mum, Dad and my brother all hopped into an orange one and spent our time laughing as my Dad spun us super-fast. It was just one of those moments where you feel pure joy. I loved it so much!


Paint The Night Parade 




 

The funny thing is, no one in my family was that enthusiastic about seeing the parade. We all thought it was just for kids. But after it caused the park to get a bit chaotic, we decided to hop under the rope and watch it anyway. It was absolutely stunning and I even started getting a few tears in my eyes because it was all so magical. The floats are beautiful and the music makes the atmosphere really fun. Adults definitely enjoy it as much as the kids do!


Pretending to be a X-Wing pilot at Hyperspace Mountain




 I'm a massive Star Wars fan, which is why Tomorrowland was probably my favorite part of the park. There was a huge line for this ride all day, but we finally bit the bullet and it was well-worth the wait! You sit in the pilot seat during a flight mission and dogfight with Imperial fighters (I know I sound nerdy, so bear with me.) The visuals definitely need updating, but it was still one of my favorite rides of the day. I had the biggest smile on my face when it was over.


Forever Fireworks Spectacular




Everyone always talks about these fireworks and now I know why. We got a prime spot looking right at the castle, which projects scenes from some of the best Disney movies. It's a total experience with the fireworks, favorite songs blasting, and they even made snow float down during the Frozen part! I genuinely shed tears as I watched the whole show. It was pure magic.


Best Churro I've ever had! 

It was on my bucketlist to eat a churro at Disneyland, so I was determined to make it happen. As we watched the second parade of the night, we finally found a vendor still selling them. They were honestly the best churros I've ever eaten! (and I've had quite a few in my time.) Super-crispy and delicious, it was the perfect way to finish off a magical day at Disney.



Have you ever had a magical Disney moment?

 Steph x.






5 comments :

  1. Aww, this makes me so happy! It sounds like you had an amazing time Steph!! The pictures are great, so are the memories! :) And mmmmmmmm churros!!! xx

    Kelly x |~ SweetIsAlwaysInStyle || Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad! I had the best time there :) Disney has the best churros!!
      Steph x.

      Delete
  2. The teacups were also one of my favourite moments there. It's such a cute little ride and I loved seeing everyone else enjoying it so much as well haha
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! The tea cups are amazing, right? So glad you loved them too :)
      Steph x.

      Delete
  3. As a real lover of Disney, this is an absolute dream. I'm pining for a trip believe me.

    emma.
    Not Copper Armour // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete