The Liebster Award Q&A

Tuesday 15 December 2015


Hello Everyone!
I was tagged by the lovely Amy over on her blog to do the Liebster Award tag. This is designed to help everyone get to know up and coming bloggers by answering questions, then tagging some else to do the same. This was actually a lot of fun to do, so thank you Amy! Don't forget to go and have a read of the original post she tagged me in.

Here are the guide-lines: 
 1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the nominator has given you.
3. Tag 11 bloggers who have less than 1000 readers.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Let them know you've nominated them through social media or their blog.

Let the Q&A begin!

1. Why did you start blogging? 
When I saw so many bloggers/YouTubers having fun creating stuff I knew I really wanted to give it a go myself. I'm a really creative person, so I thought blogging would be a fun hobby to have. I didn't know it would turn into a career choice, but that's life!

2. Name 3 makeup must-haves you can't live without.
Ahhh, pencil eyeliner, Rimmel BB Cream, and life really isn't worth living without a red lipstick is it?

3. If you could have dinner with one YouTuber who would it be and why? 
This is cruel. I feel like I would have the best time with Zoella, because she seems so easy to get along with and we have very similar interests. We would probably end up talking about Lush and her pug Nala the whole time! My next choices would be Jonathan Joly, FunForLouis, or Danisnotonfire.

4. Where is your favorite place to go when you're feeling down? 
If I need to get out of the house, I would say a book store or the gym. But if I'm feeling anxious I love just being in my room where I can put my music on and chill all by myself.

5. Name one thing on your bucketlist. 
I think visiting Rome is still number one on my list, it has been ever since I first started studying Classical History in high school. The day I'm standing in front of the Colosseum will make me feel like I've completed that part of my life.

6. 2015 is nearly over, name one thing you would changed if you could. 
I'm not really a regretful person, so this is a tough question. Maybe quitting my job earlier since I was so miserable. But it was all a lesson well learned!

7. Mascara or foundation?
Foundation for sure! Couldn't live without it.

8. What's your favorite color?
Blue! It's part of the reason I'm in love with Hawaii, with the beautiful blue water you're greeted with. It's heaven.

9. What Netflix series do you like the most?
Confession: I don't have Netflix. But I really want to start watching Daredevil, it looks incredible. I just watch a lot of Chuck and The Flash.

10. If you could be any animal what would you be?
Definitely a jaguar or any kind of big cat. I'd have to be something strong and a bit of a bad-ass.

11. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
Hopefully making a name for myself as a blogger and designer. Still working hard at the gym and staying healthy. I just want to keep having fun creating content and seeing where it takes me.

I nominate these lovely bloggers:
Geek Gets Glam
simplysara
She Who Lives
Missamrunaway
Madolynthinks 
With Love, Celeste
Emma-Raeburn  
Sarah
Teatime with Naomi
Written By Hannah
oohsimplething
 
 Here are my questions:
1. What is something unexpected you have learned from blogging?
2. If you could only ever use one brand of makeup, which brand would you pick?
3. What was your favorite movie from 2015?
4. If you had to be stuck in a lift with anyone, who would it be?
5. Who is your favorite Disney character?
6. What class would you love to take at Hogwarts?
7. Which brand would you love to work with on your blog?
8. If you could relive any moment in 2015, what would it be?
9. Do you prefer red, pink, or nude lip colors the most?
10. Who is your current celebrity crush?
11. If you had no fear, what is one thing you would give a go? 

I can't wait to read your answers! Don't forget to let me know what you complete the tag. 
Steph x.


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

1 comment :

  1. Such great answers! Romes on my bucket list aswell xx

    Amy x
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete