December Reading Challenge

Tuesday 1 December 2015


Hello Everybody!
If you remember, I did a reading challenge back in October and I actually did pretty well. It was great setting aside time each day just to read and to take a break away from my computer screen. I know December is going to be a crazy busy month with Blogmas and with almost everyone in my family having a birthday. So it's going to be extra important to set aside some time to unwind each day.

Here's the four books I will endeavor to complete this month:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling
One thing I've been meaning to do for a while now is re-read this series. It has been far too long! For some reason this book reminds me of Christmas. I think it's because there are some really nice holiday moments with Harry and Ron. Anyone else want a Weasley sweater with their initial on it?

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
What can I say, I'm in love with this series. This is the third book in the Raven Cycle, with one more to be released. There are so many mysteries in this series so hopefully I'll uncover a few in this one, but I have a feeling they're being saved for a grand finale. Ugh. Oh well!

The Here and Now by Ann Brashares 
I picked this one up a while ago, and as usual I had every intention of reading it but never did. It's about a girl who travels from the future to help prevent the pandemic that's wiping out millions in her time. Naturally, there's a bit of romance involved and things go wrong. Oh, I do I love a good romantic thriller.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
I don't know how it's taken me so long to read this. I mean, the title is literally me in a word. One of the twins in this book sounds exactly like me too, with staying home and writing rather than going out to parties. I've heard so many people loving this book, so I think it's about time I read it. 



Do you guys have any book recommendations?
Until tomorrow! x. 

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

4 comments :

  1. The December reading challenge sounds like such a good idea! I need to get back into reading, because I literally never read anymore! Xx

    Amy | Lipstick and the girl
    Lipstickandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually works! I always read more when I set this challenge. You should give it a go =)
    Steph x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is a must at Christmas! Fan girl seems pretty good too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Harry Potter just feels like Christmas to me. Glad you thought so too!
      =) Steph x.

      Delete