The Disney Tag!

Friday 6 November 2015


Hello Everyone!
I came across this tag on a few other blogs and thought it would be a bit of fun. I feel like I've gained a new love of Disney this year, which has probably come from watching Cinderella too many times. I found this tag harder than I thought since it's so hard to choose just one favorite! We all have this problem, right?


Favorite Disney movie
There's no way I can pick just one! But my top three are Tangled, Meet the Robinsons, and Cinderella (the 2015 live action).


Favorite Disney Character
This is a tough one! I love too many. I might have to go with Sully from Monsters Inc. since he has a special place in my heart. When I was about 10 I had to have surgery and the day I got home my Dad got a call saying we had won a competition and I got a Sully toy! It made me feel so much better.



Favorite Disney Princess
It has to be Rapunzel from Tangled. I love her spirit and excitement about things, plus she's not a typical princess. I feel like she would get along with everyone because she's so sweet.


Favorite Disney Sidekick
Definitely has to be Rapunzel's sidekick Pascal. Who wouldn't want a sassy little friend who can sit on your shoulder?


Favorite Disney Song
For some reason "A Spoonful of Sugar" from Mary Poppins seems to stand out for me. That movie definitely has the best soundtrack!



Which Disney character would be your best friend?
Bert from Mary Poppins would be pretty fun to have as a best friend! I feel like we would just go on adventures whenever we felt like it. He has a great imagination and always sees the bright side of things, I like being around people like him. I'm a bit like Mary too, so we would get on well.

Who would be your Disney pet?
This has to be Rajah, Jasmine's pet tiger in Aladdin. I always thought it was the coolest thing ever when I watched the movie and no one would ever mess with you.


Have you ever been to Disneyland? 
No, it's heart-breakingly far from New Zealand! But we have plans to visit LA next year so it looks like I will be there soon! I'm currently saving every penny I can to spend in the gift shops.

Who is your Disney alter-ego? 
I might have to say Cinderella. I would secretly love to get dressed up in a big twirly blue dress, and I think since I'm a quiet person people often take that as being rude. But I'm a lot kinder than you think!  

Who is your favorite Disney villain? 
Definitely Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove! Her and Kronk are flipping hilarious. I have to say though, as a kid I was definitely most scared of Cruella de Vil. She was terrifying! Still scares me today, to be honest.

Do you collect anything Disney?
I seem to have started a habit of buying a small plush toy in the different Disney stores that I visit. I got Pascal from the one in Times Square (coolest Disney store ever!) and this year I got Sven from Honolulu.

What Disney film would you star in if you could?
This is kind of cheating (it technically IS Disney) but I would definitely go with the Avengers. Although it would also be awesome to play Mary Poppins or Anna from Frozen.

How old were you when you watched your first Disney movie? 
I was four! I still remember going to the cinema to see Pocahontas with my Mum and next door neighbor. My Mum even let us pick a small toy to take home. I got a small Pocahontas figurine and I still have it today! She sits proudly on my bookshelf and it's probably one of my most prized possessions, because it's such a lovely memory.



What do you love about Disney?
I've always loved the magic of it and how they encourage you to use your imagination. I think we need as much light and goodness in this world that we can get, the more heroic princesses the better! And it's something adults can enjoy along with their children which is important.

Who is your favorite Disney couple?
Probably Rapunzel and Flynn. They're not your typical Princess and Prince Charming, and I love how they're so different from each other. She's very naive and will befriend anyone, where as he questions everything, but they kinda just let each other be. So cute!



Well, that was fun! Can you guys pick just ONE Disney film you love most? (Or a few favorites!)
Let me know in the comments!
'Til next time x. 


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment