Beauty and Skincare Haul: feelunique

Sunday 8 November 2015


Hello Everyone!
 I've been doing really well with my fitness lately so I thought I would treat myself to some online shopping. I've been meaning to place an order on Feel Unique for a while now, especially since they can ship some brands that aren't available in New Zealand. I've been dying to try products from the Zoella Beauty range for ages now, especially since she has brought out new products. 
Anyway, here's what I bought:


Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion
Firstly, can we talk about how gorgeous the packaging is? The rose gold writing is the perfect touch. I really needed a new body lotion and since this one has all the good stuff in it (Vitamin E, Aloe and Shea butter) I thought it would be perfect. It also smells incredible, almost like a comforting scent that helps you relax. I have a feeling that I will be repurchasing this!

Zoella Beauty Foam Sweet Foam Cleansing Shower Gel 
A girl can always use a new shower gel right? I'm currently running out of my Body Shop soap, and since this one is lovely and fruity it will be so nice to use now that the weather is getting warmer. I can't even explain how great the scent is...if you love blueberries this one's for you!


Zoella Beauty Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion
I know, I bought two body lotions. Please don't judge me. To be fair though, this one has little exfoliating beads in it so I probably won't use this one as much. I'm pretty sure this one has the same scent as the above shower gel, which makes me happy because it's so good. I love how bright and happy the packaging is too.




Fleur de Force Lip Gloss #30 Starlight 
I'm not the biggest fan of lip glosses, but I've recently decided to give them another go. Fleur has some really gorgeous colors, so I decided to go for this nice bright pink one. It's such a universal color for a lot of my lipsticks and I am bound to wear this  all through Spring and Summer.




Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lip Gloss Lunch Date
I'm saving my personal favorite until last. I was so blown away by the packaging of this one, it is honestly stunning. If I saw someone pull this out of their handbag I would think that it was quite expensive. The pigmentation is amazing and I can't wait to wear this one!



Freebies 
Who doesn't love free stuff? I was pretty happy to see that there was a free sample of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, simple because Zoella has raved about it. I also got a Perfecting Concealer from Nude by Nature, which is useful considering I'm on the hunt for a new concealer.  

 Just as a side note, I would definitely recommend buying from Feel Unique. They quite often have sales or deals on (I actually got 3 for 2 on Zoella products!) and their shipping was really quick. Considering that I live close to the bottom of the world, I value this kind of service. Thanks guys!



Have you guys tried any YouTuber beauty products? Let me know if you have any favorites!
Until next time x. 


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment