10 Things II Week 5

Sunday 18 October 2015


Hello Everyone! How has your week been? I felt quite unmotivated blog-wise this week, probably just need some new topics to write about. Nevertheless, it was still a great week. Here are my top ten things that made me happy:

1. Rosehip Oil - My latest skin savior! After watching the lovely Shaanxo on YouTube I decided it was time to add this to my skin care routine. From day one my redness from acne scars were almost gone and my skin was so much smoother. I will swear by this stuff now.

2. Sacconejoly's Jelly Bean Challenge Video - This actually had me in tears! Mainly because Anna was laughing so hard. It's an older video but it seriously cheered me up. Poor Jonathan...




3. Colorful Salad Bowls - I've been on something of a health-kick lately since I'm also working really hard on my fitness. I know salads aren't always fun to eat, but I do love my veges! Who doesn't want to eat something that looks like a rainbow? Plus, they're super filling!

4. Hey Everybody! - I'm loving the new 5 Seconds of Summer song, which will probably become my summer anthem. I've actually been listening to this a lot at the gym since it's so fun.


5. #BOSSBABE Quotes - I went on a bit of a pinning frenzy this week after finding this tag on Pinterest, since it had some of the most bad-ass advice ever. Turns out it's an incredible community for young creative women to connect and grow their businesses! Check out the website here.

6. The Amazing Book is Not on Fire - Dan and Phil were the ones who started me on my YouTube odyssey, so of course I was going to buy their book! It's actually really cool and I'm loving learning about all the behind-the-scenes stuff. I think my favorite pages so far are the fan-fictions Dan and Phil wrote. Absolutely hilarious!

7. Inecto Pure Coconut Scrub - You know when a smell takes you back to a nice memory? As soon as I put this on in the shower it took me straight back to the beaches of Hawaii. It also made my skin super soft and lovely!  


8. Another Sneaky 1D Realease - I knew One Direction were releasing "Perfect" sometime this week, so it was a nice Friday-night surprise to find it already on my playlist. I'm in love already. Is it November 13th yet?


9. New Cookbook - So my local bookshop was having a sale, and I actually bought this for my Mum for us to share. It's so much more than a normal cookbook; the lovely Lola has written bonus pages about health and wellness topics such as cravings, exercise and even mental health. If you're looking to improve your lifestyle, I would definitely recommend you pick this up. Also, all of the recipes are gluten-free and sugar free! Check out her website here.

10. Fitness Level Up - I think I progressed to a new gym-junkie stage this week. I went to the gym 5 days in a row, and on two of those days I left the gym to go for an 8km run with my Mum. I think I just wanted to see if I could do it, which I could. Also it's nice to overcome a challenge!

What was something that made you happy this week? Let me know in the comments!
Don't forget to always enjoy the little things
Until next time x. 

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph





4 comments :

  1. eWomenNetwork has helped me see the leader that I had the potential to be, regain the confidence to be the successful CEO I deserve to be and opened up doors I didn’t see available to me! Read more : eWomenNetwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://marvelsteph.blogspot.com/2015/10/10-things-ii-week-5.html
    http://marvelsteph.blogspot.com/2015/10/10-things-ii-week-5.html
    https://keurigb30guide.blogspot.com/2019/01/jobsbzit.html
    https://avyanasly.blogspot.com/2021/01/dolly-parton-on-stage-dolly-parton.html
    https://sherellalcorn.blogspot.com/2021/01/lady-gaga-name-lady-gaga-bio-age-height.html
    https://bringhertothecave.blogspot.com/2020/05/starting-fashion-company.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. illustrators, animators, video editors, audio composers and 3d artists explain your thoughts to global world by creating custom animation videos. read more click here: Logo Animation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the successful women entrepreneurs create their own reality and the outcomes they want in life by using the power of the brain! They believe they can achieve anything they set their mind to. They believe in themselves irrespective of their current situations. ewomennetwork

    ReplyDelete