Review: Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara

Sunday 20 September 2015



Hello, Everyone!
Is anyone else always hesitant to try new mascaras? I don't know why I find it such a big commitment! This one, however, got my attention and I just had to try it.

Now, Covergirl promises something that I have never been able to find in any other mascara: lashes that never go brittle or stiff, and are soft to the touch. And did they fulfill that promise? Yes! Even after several coats this mascara stays soft, yet still holds your lashes all day.

 I could easily wear this mascara on its own and still feel confident. I absolutely love the formula, which builds easily and doesn't clump at all. Unlike a lot of mascaras that cause your lashes to stick together, this one separates them really well for a much more natural look.

 I was pretty quick to love this product and have even been reaching for it over my Benefit They're Real mascara. I know, it's that good. It might not be for everyone, but I personally enjoy using this product and would definitely recommend it.


Lengthen or volume: Lengthen
Everyday or Night out: Everyday
Price: $23 (NZ)
Repurchase: Yes!
Out of 10: 8

What's your favorite mascara? x.

Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment