Mini Shopping Haul!

Sunday 27 September 2015


Hello Everyone!
So my Mum had to go on a two day business trip this week, so to cheer her up I decided to take her out shopping for the day. Neither of us had the biggest budget, but we still picked up a few bits and pieces each. Here's what I picked up:


Australis Contouring and Highlighting Kit -Medium 
 I'm completely new to contouring and had no idea what products to even go for (there is a serious gap in the market here!) but i stumbled upon this kit and it's made me feel a lot better about my amateur-ness. I LOVE the packaging and mirror is ginormous which is great for me, since my eyesight is shocking. This was also really affordable ($21.50) and I got the Contour tool for free. Can't wait to give this a go!

Australis Liquid Eyeliner  
I've been having trouble with my current liquid eyeliner so I decided to go for this style of application to see if it would make things easier. And I was right! I tried it as soon as I got home and it's super easy. The swatch I put on my hand also lasted ages and dried quickly, so I have a feeling this will become a staple for me. 

Kikki-K Travel Case 
You all know I can't resist a stationary store, and I absolutely adore this one. I picked up this case (which was on sale for, yay!) that is supposed to be for an Ipad but I thought it would be perfect for storing my new graphics tablet. It's a perfect fit and I can even keep my drawing book in there too. Here's their website if you want to take an gander - Kikki-K 


Typo Headphones  
I seem to be going through so many sets of headphones lately! I blame my poorly positioned socket in my laptop for destroying the cables. Anyway, how cute are these? I found them on sale for $10, and I've bought headphones from Typo before so I knew they would be good.

And that's about it! How was your weekend? 
x.


Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
 Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment