Sephora Haul + More!

Monday 24 August 2015

 

  
Hello, Everyone! 
As some of you will know, I recently went on vacation to Hawaii and seeing as New Zealand doesn't stock a lot of beauty brands, I was quite keen to deplete my savings account. I hit the drug stores and spent WAY too long in Sephora, and I'm pretty happy with my purchases. 
Here's what I bought:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer

Milani Powder Blush - #08 Tea Rose

Benefit They're Real Mascara - Black

 Benefit They're Real Push up Liner - Brown and Purple

Rimmel 60sec Nail Polish - #503 "Mind the Gap Victoria"

Benefit Hello Flawless Powder - Honey

Benefit Gimme Brow

Benefit Brow Zings - Light

Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment - Tulip 

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - Light/Medium

Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation - Biege

Milani Lipstick - #20 Uptown Mauve #43 Pretty Natural 

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Contour Kit

Sephora Powder Brush - #43


Let me know in the comments what brands you love and also if you have any recommendations please send them my way too! 
Don't forget to leave your blog links for me to check out as well
Talk to you guys next time! x. 

 (P.S I'm sorry my photos are coming out blurry! I'm currently trying to fix it)
Bloglovin' - MarvelSteph
Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
Pinterest - marvelsteph
 


No comments:

Post a Comment