Daily Essentials: Skin-Care

Wednesday 29 July 2015



Hey guys! So, I'm finally happy with my skin-care routine at the moment (Huraay!) and I thought it would be cool to share with you some of the products that I have been loving. My skin can be very problematic, so I have to choose my skin-care items carefully. Thankfully, I've found a routine that keeps these problems at bay and products that work well.



Yes to Tomatoes Moisturizer
I've been using this product for a while now and I remember liking it really quickly. It's very refreshing and it helps me to wake up on those early mornings. 
Using natural products is very important to me, which is why I chose this brand. Being 98% natural it is reassuring to know that there are no nasty chemicals to be found. 
It's light and you don't need to use much so the bottle has lasted me months. Will definitely be buying this again!

Rimmel BB Cream
(I know this technically comes under make up, but since it has SPF 25 in it I'm going to count it as skin-care!) 
Last year I was on the hunt to try a BB cream for the first time and after going through several recommendations I decided to go with this one. I actually bought it on holiday but couldn't use it because I got a shade that was way too light (oops!)  But once my lovely tan faded and autumn rolled through I have been using this almost everyday!
I'm not a fan of the heaviness of foundations, so this Rimmel product is perfect since it's so light and it goes on easy. And the best part is that it stays put on my face all day, even when I'm working.  
I highly recommend!



Lush Ultrabland Cleanser
 This is usually the start of my night skin routine. I've normally had a shower and washed my face, but my make-up hasn't washed off completely. I have bought this cleanser so many times now and I absolutely love it. It is quite thick since it has honey and almond oil in it, but it does a such great job of removing make-up. A must-have for me!

Lush Tea Tree Toner Water
We all know that tea tree oil is great to help stop breakouts, and as my skin is quite spot-prone I need all the help I can get! I usually use this with my UltraBland cleanser in removing my make up (as a lovely Lush girl recommended) and I truly believe that it helps in stopping my skin for breaking out when I use it regularly. Plus, it's nice and cooling on my face and helps me to relax before bed.



Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream
 This is probably my favorite part of my skin care routine. I chose this moisturizer after my much-loved Nivea night cream ran out, and I was quite worried that I wouldn't enjoy it. Thankfully I had nothing to worry about it turns out I love this product! 
Neutrogena has always worked well with my skin and I can honestly say that I have never woken up with feeling dry. It has the right consistency, not too thick yet not too thin, and has lasted me for months.

Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Gel
A while back my skin was driving me absolutely crazy. It was the worst it had been in years, so I knew I had to find something to help. I came across this gel on a shopping trip, and since it was only $15 I figured it was worth a shot. Let me tell you, this has saved my skin! I put it on before bed each night and from the very first time I tried it I noticed a difference. It has just had such a calming effect and I don't have to worry about redness anymore. Definitely try this, or anything with Witch Hazel in it if your skin is acting out. 

So those are my daily skin-care essentials! Let me know what your essentials are in the comments, I would love your recommendations! x.

Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
Pinterest - marvelsteph
Bloglovin' - Marvelsteph



 

No comments:

Post a Comment