June 2015 Playlist

Sunday 28 June 2015


I'm one of these people who has to change up their music quite often, which means I also go back to songs I was listening to 6 months ago and start loving them again. As a disclaimer, I have a shameless of pop music, no matter how mainstream. It puts me in the best mood!

Thanks to Mr Ben Brown for this one, gets me pumped in the car on my way to work

MKTO - Bad Girls 
Probably my current favorite song, also probably the one I sing the loudest to in the car

One Direction - No Control
Gotta have a it of rock and roll in my day

Imagine Dragons - I'm So Sorry
For when I needed to feel like more of a bad-ass, especially at the gym

Little Mix - Little Me
For those self-doubt moments

I have to listen to this kind of techno when I need to be productive. Love it!

5 Seconds of Summer - End up Here 
 Reminds me of some of the punk stuff I used to listen to as a teenager; still just as awesome

The Cab - Stand Up
Another gym song; been playing this for over a year and I still love it 

One Direction - Clouds
My current favorite song off their latest album

One of those rediscovery songs, now that the radio isn't playing it ten times a day

Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood
I prefer this to the original version; also for feeling like a bad-ass

Little Mix - See Me Now
For a confidence boost in pursuing the big stuff


What songs have you been listening to this month? x. 


 Twitter - @MarvelSteph91
Instagram - @marvelsteph
Pinterest - marvelsteph

No comments:

Post a Comment